We’ve news of a firmware update for the VISION datalogger (review below). My guess is that if you’ve used the VISION you’ll not notice, but will enjoy the improvements:
- If you connect a monitor or projector the VISION now detects it and uses it for display.
- An oscilloscope feature now works to 200uS
- VISION can print in colour to PCL printers
- When connected to a PC, the VISION internal memory now appears as a USB disc drive
- A new user interface with an on-screen keyboard that automatically appears when required
Data Harvest VISION used with a projector