We’ve recorded dozens of scientists and entrepreneurs talking about what their work involves. We hear from experts in Cambridge, England as they talk about their inventions, discoveries and interests. We shout to twitter @105science. Contact The Science Show via Roger Frost on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Scientists at work 35 The biotechnologist – Difinigen clone liver cells for pharmacology
- Scientists at work 34 The atmospheric scientist – John Pyle – atmospheric ozone
- Scientists at work 33 The entrepreneur – Hildago Equivital and Felix Baumgartner’s skyjump
- Scientists at work 32 The experimental psychologist – Cambridge Cognition tests for Alzheimers disease
- Scientists at work 31 The science outreacher – Cambridge science centre
Tags105science anaesthetist archaeology astronomy biology british antarctic survey Cambridge Cambridge Science Centre cancer chemistry Chris Creese conservation Daniel Edward DNA Dr Melina Schuh education energy engineering environment evolution fracking health home energy hydraulic fracturing life maths Matt Bruff moon nature Neil Ainsby Nicola Terry nissan oocytes physics psychology Roger Frost rotifer science science education Science Festival Scientists at Work shale gas Sir Hugh Pelham technology The Science Show